Dumped Boyfriend Diaries
I can’t tell if I’m doing the right thing.
If my love is true, then I should never give up.
If she will never love me again, I am wasting my time.
I can’t move on when I’ve had someone so perfect.
There are more fish in the sea, but there is only one of her.
She is a goddess, smart, funny and beautiful.
Someone who understands me in my truest of nature.
I don’t ever want to hold another In my arms, I don’t want to kiss lips that aren’t hers.
Shall I wait with a heart full of hope?
Or move on and settle.
Do I let love flow through my veins and wait patiently?
Or do I give up on what I believe is true.
She told me I always made her feel normal
I miss normal.
it hurts me knowing that I hurt you so bad, that now you don’t miss me. I miss you. I miss you so much.
- A. WHY MY LAST RELATIONSHIP ENDED.
- B. FAVORITE BAND.
- C. WHO I LIKE AND WHY I LIKE THEM.
- D. HARDEST THING I’VE EVER BEEN THROUGH.
- E. MY BEST FRIEND.
- F. MY FAVOURITE MOVIE.
- G. SEXUAL ORIENTATION.
- H. DO I SMOKE/DRINK?
- I. HAVE ANY TATTOOS OR PIERCINGS?
- J. WHAT I WANT TO BE WHEN I GET OLDER.
- K. RELATIONSHIP WITH MY PARENTS.
- L. ONE OF MY INSECURITIES.
- M. VIRGIN OR NOT?
- N. FAVOURITE PLACE TO SHOP AT?
- O. MY EYE COLOUR.
- P. WHY I HATE SCHOOL.
- Q. RELATIONSHIP STATUS AS OF RIGHT NOW.
- R. FAVOURITE SONG AT THE MOMENT.
- S. A RANDOM FACT ABOUT MYSELF.
- T. AGE I GET MISTAKEN FOR.
- U. WHERE I WANT TO BE RIGHT NOW.
- V. LAST TIME I CRIED.
- W. CONCERTS I’VE BEEN TO.
- X. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF (…)?
- Y. DO YOU WANT TO GO TO COLLEGE.
- Z. HOW ARE YOU?